Friday, July 28, 2006

Pot Calling the Kettle Black?

Kos has polling data showing Cynthia "I Beat Cops and Get Away With It" McKinney losing to a primary challenger in the upcoming runoff (damn fool couldn't top 50% and avoid said runoff). That's a sad day for Republicans - she's the sort of Democrat we all love. But what's really funny is the Kossacks calling her an embarassment to their party...excuse me? She is, but all you moonbats most certainly are too. Y'all are in the same boat. Indeed, I don't think the Democratic Party has had someone to be truly proud of since they lost Scoop Jackson and more recently, Moynihan.

NOTE: One of my readers (and I have my suspicions as to who) playfully asked if by Scoop Jackson I meant the basketball pundit. Hardly. I meant Henry "Scoop" Jackson the senator from Washington for thirty years and a two-time Democratic presidential candidate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean Scoop Jackson, award-winning journalist who has covered sports and culture for more than 15 years? THE Scoop Jackson, a writer for ESPN, is a former editor of Slam, XXL, Hoop and Inside Stuff magazines and a noted author???