Thursday, June 29, 2006

I hate to do this but...

Usually I link to stuff from the alternate-reality universe of Kos just for laughter's sake, but tonight I actually found an interesting and useful article there, so I'll copy it here for your reading pleasure. Basically, a Kossack with extensive campaign experience set out to compare the GOP and Democratic voter databases, Voter Vault and Demzilla respectively, and explore how the deeper GOP database, and the greater access to it by the party at all levels, contributed to success. Of course now that the secret's out among the grassroots, that probably means it's out among the party elite, and may mean that this Republican advantage will soon be nullified. Thankfully I don't think this is something you can fix overnight, but rather will take years and years (hopefully beyond the 2008 campaign!).

No comments: